SITE USE TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Information on the Website
- Whilst every effort is made to update the information contained on this website, we make no warranties, as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, opinions, research information, data and/or content contained on the website.
- We reserve the right to discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of this website.
- No information shall be construed as advice and information or material offered for download is offered for information purposes only and is not intended for trading purposes. It is used strictly at the users discretion and risk.
- Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trade mark, intellectual property, or copy or distribute any materials, documents, or any other copyright material without the written permission of the owner.
3. Comments or Questions.
1. We ask for only the minimum of information from you, as required for security and monitoring of access to secure areas of the site.
2. We use appropriate security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of data used by our system including ensuring that the only staff access to information is strictly necessary and under close monitoring and control.
3. Access to your data by any other organisation shall be strictly controlled, ad limited to appropriate service providers in relation to providing services relating to our communications to you or in maintaining our systems.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS:
The following terms and conditions will apply to all agreed work, unless specifically agreed otherwise in writing at any time:Work carried out and fees charged will be in accordance with the agreed programme of works.
- Where total hours or work delivered exceeds initial estimates then variations will be agreed as work progresses, and in any case reviewed and summarised on an appropriate basis to ensure that progress and cumulative costs and expenses are monitored and agreed.
- Invoicing will be on a monthly basis, issued on the last day of the month.
- Payment terms are strictly 30 days net from date of issue of invoice.
- Whilst a summary of works will be provided on each invoice, the client may ask for and be provided with a full detail of all hours an costs as constitute the invoice.
- Rates are usually agreed on the basis of an hourly or daily rate, total cost as a completed project, or by any other arrangement. A day shall normally consist of 7.5 working hours. However, should a day rate be agreed then that is the rate that will apply for all of that day, regardless of any additional hours worked in that day.
- Fees quoted are inclusive of all expenses, travel, subsistence or any other incidental cost unless specifically agreed otherwise. Where specifically agreed these will be charged strictly at cost, and car mileage charged at the rate of 45p a mile.
- All work will be carried out in accordance with quality, compliance and other policies and standards required by the client – where these are made specific and clear, and in accordance with the Data Protection Act and all other legal obligations.
- B2B North Ltd acts in the best interests of its clients and will ensure that no conflicts of interest arise in its relationships with clients.
- Staff involved in any project will be agreed with the client, and no part of the project will be subcontracted to any third party without the express consent of the client.
- Advice given is taken and used by the client at the client’s own discretion and judgment; B2B North Ltd can accept no responsibility for actions taken as a result of any work or advice.
- Client Privacy, Confidentiality, Trademarks, Intellectual Property and Ownership of Data shall remain paramount and in the ownership of the client. The client may ask for the return of any materials on completion of the project in ensuring this.
- Work produced under the project remains the commercial and intellectual property of the client – except where expressly agreed otherwise, or where in the course of the project B2B North utilises material, pre-existing concepts, ideas, data, templates, slides, training materials, or any other device that it already holds. In which case B2B North Ltd retains that intellectual property. If the client is unsure then it should seek clarification and if necessary include this clarification expressly under a “Schedule”.